These terms apply to the entire content of this web site. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this web
site. The University of Warwick (the "University") updates these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective
immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Use of the web site
- Please note that some areas of this web site are available only to University staff and/or other authorised University
users. The use of this web site by members of the University is subject to the University’s Acceptable Use Policy for Computer Use.
- You must not use this web site or any facilities or information which are available through it to:
- Misrepresent your identity;
- Hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the web site or any system used to run it;
- Store personal data derived from the web site;
- Post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- Technically harm the web site and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software
or harmful data).
- While the University tries to make this web site available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw
access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the web site, for any reason.
- While the University tries to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of publication, it
does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this web site is provided
"as is", and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- Nothing on this web site constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
- This web site contains links to many external web sites which are not affiliated with the University of Warwick. The
University is not responsible for and has no control over these sites, and links to external sites should not be taken
as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site's information, products or services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind
of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this web site in any way. Nothing
will limit the University’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, but the University accepts no liability for
damages resulting from virus infection.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
jurisdiction of the English courts.
Click here to return to the site
- No waiver by the University of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach
of the same or of any other provision.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall
be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be
affected as a result.